We're hiring !
iKare Innovation is looking for its next Innovation Consultant.
The consultant will be part of a lean and sustainable organization, reporting directly to the CEO. This role is mostly executed remotely, involving mobility within Israel.
Based in Tel Aviv, iKare Innovation is a boutique strategic consulting firm, specializing in technological partnerships. With a strong focus on Sustainability, we are bridging the gap between high impact Israeli technologies and global partners. We advise on one hand leading worldwide corporates and on the other - Israeli startups, providing high- level services such as: tech scouting, open innovation, corporate venture, fund raising, business development.
- Monitor the Israeli innovation ecosystem, from multiple angles such as Automotive, Cleantech, Industry 4.0. - Be involved in meaningful fundraising and M&A activities. - Pre-Screen innovative technologies and analyze their value proposition. - Support the deal flow and generate relevant leads.
- Build strong relationships with corporate clients of iKare Innovation, and with key actors in the local ecosystem (startup founders, investors, public bodies, etc..). - Manage projects between clients and startups from initiation, through validation, implementation, and monitoring. - Manage several databases for specific clients and general back office tasks. - Prepare regular update reports to clients. - Produce PPT presentations for clients’ meetings/pitches. - Organize and host regular delegations of clients’ executives and project leaders. - Contribute to iKare’s marketing activities, including maintaining website and social media, and blog posts. - Represent iKare Innovation and its clients in various industry events and meetups. - The position can be executed from any location in Israel and might require occasional travels abroad (<10%).
- Fluent in ‘startup language’.
- Strategic thinking coupled with ability to drive change.
- Academic or professional background in an analytical discipline (engineering, social sciences, law, etc.).
- Experience in a leading strategy consulting, VC, investment-banking firm or in high-tech.
- Strong interest in emerging technologies, venture capital, corporate innovation.
- Experience engaging and working with C-levels.
- Comfortable navigating within large and complex organizations.
- Detail oriented / solid analytical mindset, and capable at looking at and understanding the big picture.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Multicultural with strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Background in Autotech, Mobility, or Energy: a big plus.
- English: superior fluency, close to mother tongue level.
- Hebrew: full working proficiency.
- French: highly preferred but not mandatory.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org